What are you doing today?

Just Finished making the uno card birthday banner for my little brothers birthday party this afternoon
6BC2F06D-6D29-463D-AD75-DC631C2590F9.jpeg

Attachments

• BB562EF7-9DBC-4120-800A-FA9398C2A8B4.jpeg
    BB562EF7-9DBC-4120-800A-FA9398C2A8B4.jpeg
    315.9 KB · Views: 10
maybe you should change your avatar to a different fish every month........."Fish of the Month" avatar

(still waiting for my check from you for promotion expertise)
It's never enough for you. 😂
"We want you to be more cheerful"
"Wait, no the last one was better"
"Oh I know, keep changing it monthly! AND new contest idea cause why not!"
🤣

Thanks guys, it's my (fortunately/unfortunately) first time getting covid.
Well, hope you get better soon. I only had it once (that I know of), and it was like a really bad cold that wouldn't go away for a week and a half. Bummer of a time of year to lose your sense of taste! Hopefully you're though the worst of it.

Been playing a little with some programming. Made a little 'doodle' app that is actually sort of cool. If you want to take a peek click the download link below. It is simple but some results look pretty cool. As long as you hold the left mouse button it will constantly draw lines from the upper left of the window to the current mouse position. Release the left button and press again and it will pick up from the new position. This is Windows only.

If you take a look you will probably get a warning about an unknown app. I promise that it is totally safe. Just click on 'more info' and select to run anyway. The 'clear' button wipes the window to start over. Double click on the title bar with the text "Drawing" to switch between windowed and full screen. There are also the normal controls for full screen in the upper right of the window.

It is crude but can be a bit addictive. If I continue with this the next step woulkd be to allow selecting a different focus point for the lines to where the starting point for the lines could be different than just the upper left corner.

I first wrote this routine like 30 years ago as part of a full fledged drawing app and decided to re-visit a bit...

Here is a sample of what it does...
Rays.jpg

Last edited:
Well, hope you get better soon. I only had it once (that I know of), and it was like a really bad cold that wouldn't go away for a week and a half. Bummer of a time of year to lose your sense of taste! Hopefully you're though the worst of it.
So with me the sinus drip, congestion, sore throat, loss of voice, and extreme fatigue. I guess you also loose your sense of thermal regulation so I was going between chills and heat flashes but I never really had a fever. It's onset was Wednesday and I pretty much slept through Thursday and Friday. I am feeling considerably better now, although I'm still constantly tired, and then I lost my sense of smell and taste just Monday really was my first day without it Sunday I could kind of taste on and off but I'm hoping that'll come back sooner rather than later. My sister also lost her taste and smell but she got it back yesterday so I'm hoping that I can recover just as quickly. I just hate being off of work this long because I was really the only full time person in the pharmacy other than the pharmacists. You just can't help getting sick sometimes, although I was hoping to never have gotten covid.

o_OI forgot the coughing, I was coughing so hard I got nosebleeds. Thankfully that was only one day.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back