What Are You Doing In Your Garage/workshop?

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I wish I just had the time (or maybe the energy) to move in here one day and sort out the mess….. “A place for everything, and everything in its place”….

This is my “work” area when I feel particularly creative to invent or build something….

Canon020.jpg

Canon016.jpg

Canon014.jpg

Canon022.jpg

Canon017.jpg

Show us your workroom, and/or garage where projects are happening….. What are you busy building and what is the progress?

havent got a picture at the mo but i am building (or rebuilding) my dads car engine after giving the manifold and egr a thorough clean. also including the intercoler, new piston rings,a new timing belt, camshaft, injectors, and glowplugs, a new turbocharger (the old one stopped working for some reason) and a new load of transmission oil.

So, a lot basically.

Oh and i'm also building an 10,000 volt pulse shock gun out of a strimmer magneto and cord starter. It's shockingly fun!

lol we are one few in the uk that use the garage to hold £1000 worth of stuff and put a 20k car on the drive lol .....im the same

I do nothing in our workshop/shed thingy.............I just put 'him' in their when ive had enough!!

Seffie x

I'm converting my 18' shed into a gym, so that I can purchase all the equipment and never use it, but it will at least give me the feeling that I'm at least trying to get fit :rolleyes:

I usually repair my bike in my garage and I don’t clean because garages are meant to be dirty and messed up.

Most reactions

Back