what am i?

Tanked

Fish Herder
Reaction score
starts with an F i believe. i was in a rush so i did not take time to memorize his name (unintelligent me). type of pleco? or other algae eater. (cool looking none the less) the guy at the lsf told me he will get about 8 inches which will be fine for my new tank.

Attachments

• whatami.jpg
    whatami.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 54
that is it thank you. he is a cool looking guy who is now cohabiting my hex 5 with the beta. the beta like to (lay) on top of him. the whiptail is very shy (seems terrified of the betta) but is slowly moving across the sand

is that cat really small or do you have allot of sand in ure tank?
while i see the pic posting box at the bottom of the page can anyone identify this?

Attachments

• IMAGE106.JPG
    IMAGE106.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 62
he is about 3 1/2 inches and yes there is a lot of sand at the bottom. I needed it to hold the root system that the amazon sword I bought had.

Jamnog - looks like an Iradescent (sp?) Shark to me. -_-

well he ate like a king last night... three of my neons where no where to be seen and one was left on the bottom of the tank with a ransom note in the form of two bites taken out of his stomach. thus i had two rather worried looking neons left swimming around. now what would you do? i can tell you i panniked and transfered them to the cooler only one day cycled tank. they are neons and as such i think they will have to take there chances in the other tank sorry neon lovers but its the way sometime they seem to be pretty happy in there. possibly a little shocked at the transfer.

Most reactions

Back