Went To Pier Today

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
438
Points
83
Location
Wirral UK
had a good nose roun ain;t been thre for a while

as a heads up for people they had small L14s and L200's and some nice large L128's lots of other plecs as well many panaques and others

Me bought a 18 inch fire eel!!! He's gorgeous and I couldn't resist so a slight shuffle of my tanks required as hes the main man for my tank!!! what I have always wanted a larger fire eel
 
Hiya, did you happen to notice if they had any L091 left?

Would love to see a pic of the eel - they were meant to be very nice according to the pier forum!
 
Hiya, did you happen to notice if they had any L091 left?

Would love to see a pic of the eel - they were meant to be very nice according to the pier forum!

thats whI bought him cos of the forum!! lol the stunner described on forum had just gone though. not sure bout the L no your after I'm sorry

pics when hes settled :good:
 
Looking forward to them!

My other half wants a fire eel but think my clarias would eat it.
 
2189568405_c1003315b0.jpg

:rofl: looking forward to fire eel pic's :drool:

I have to alway's wanted a huge fire eel...
 
2189568405_c1003315b0.jpg

:rofl: looking forward to fire eel pic's :drool:

I have to alway's wanted a huge fire eel...
he's about 19 inches long, there wre 24 inch plus ones there for £140 which I couldn't stretch to and they were gorgeous.

hes only been in my tank since 5pm yesterday but when I was feeding last night he was coming to the top bold as brass taking prawn out my hand and this morning I went in to have a look and he came straight to the front of my tank,awesome fish

I'm going to take some pics now after a crumpet!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top