kevinthecow
Fishaholic
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2008
- Messages
- 657
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
He doesnt really want me to waste money on games but he insisted me in buying another game for my wii since I've beaten all my games.
I told him i'd rather build on my tank.
So yes, He said 40$ then.
I'm out of Bloodworms. I can get Ocean Plankton, Dalphia (dried, i think and SP?), Brine Shrimp or Bloodworms.
Im getting one of those (Hikari Brand, 12$ ea.)
Im also getting a background for my fish tank 29g poster, around 9-5$ I think.
Uh, what else, I'm going to check out those cheap 10$ ornaments. (Surprisingly beautiful, better than my lfs's, 60$ for a ship. 10$ for half of a ship at walmart.)
Uh, should I get Algae Pellets for my ADF's and Loaches?
Air tube?(Most not likely, I think my ADF's like the still water.)
Oh and, should I get another Yel Dwarf Gourami? (Check my prof. for my list of fish. and yes, i know i need to rehome them in a year.
)
So thats the list. What SHOULD I buy with 40$?
For sure : Food. (State)
A bkgd poster.
I told him i'd rather build on my tank.
I'm out of Bloodworms. I can get Ocean Plankton, Dalphia (dried, i think and SP?), Brine Shrimp or Bloodworms.
Im getting one of those (Hikari Brand, 12$ ea.)
Im also getting a background for my fish tank 29g poster, around 9-5$ I think.
Uh, what else, I'm going to check out those cheap 10$ ornaments. (Surprisingly beautiful, better than my lfs's, 60$ for a ship. 10$ for half of a ship at walmart.)
Uh, should I get Algae Pellets for my ADF's and Loaches?
Air tube?(Most not likely, I think my ADF's like the still water.)
Oh and, should I get another Yel Dwarf Gourami? (Check my prof. for my list of fish. and yes, i know i need to rehome them in a year.
So thats the list. What SHOULD I buy with 40$?
For sure : Food. (State)
A bkgd poster.







