



I'm sorry, I just had to laugh... why would you take a picture of a doggy mishap? Sorry, I don't know how to. 
whats with this maddness? this is like the 5th time this week to there's pet stains every
where looks like a bomb went off in my lawn

huh shame on you! it was a very misfortunate tradegy that happened to my lawn. Who would commit such terroristic attack to my lawn whats with this maddness? this is like the 5th time this week to there's pet stains every where looks like a bomb went off in my lawn
i rember the good days when my lawn was like a beutiful green sea but know it's a wasteland!
I hope someone finds a way to help you.
I'm picturing you, out in your yard, taking a photo of that.
that's brilliant.
or have a cardboard tombstone that say's "here lies the last dog that pooped in my yard."
oooh that burns my bunssssssss!!!!!!!!someone cut down your tree!? is there a law against that? i would plant a new tree right in the same spot she how she like thatStang, we really laughed over your post!that's brilliant.
Dan use to throw all our snails over next door because the woman there once cut down one of our trees IN OUR YARD because she said it made her bathroom dark....one day while secretly snail throwing, he chucked a turd too. Oops.
So, technically, we are guilty of leaving a turd in a neighbours yard, but she deserved it. Cut down my bloody tree would ya?
Dylan is a total turd-patroller. I pick up after Sasha every day and he goes out with me and points them out, loudly "Mommy, look! a turd! mommy, there's a turd here, you have to pick it up" "Mommy, quick get a bag and a glove, I found another."
Oh and this thread should win an award. What a great thread, we needed a laugh tonight. Not because it's been a bad day, just because it's been very busy and we needed to chill a little.

I had a neighbor who's dog used to crap in my yard. A politely approached him once but he did nothing about it. From then on I picked it up with a shovel and placed it on his front step, driveway (so his car would run it over), back porch, and in one instance on the hood of his car. They don't live next door to me any more.![]()