Welcome Spring!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

My mom got a call that she could come pick up her cat because she was fine... got there and they said they already put the cat down and cremated him and the call was a mistake

That's awful. When our son's cat was put down they couldn't do it unless he, as the cat's owner, signed a consent form.

I think she had scheduled it to be put down but then they called saying it had recovered and she could come for him but the call was meant for someone else

Oh yes, she did. We ended up having to put him down because he had stomach cancer but he was full of life right to the end. I took him to the Vet because she could not stand doing it and she cried when I got back. It hurt to seeing him looking back at me as they led him away even if he could not see me he seemed to know I was still there.
I bet it was so heart breaking for yourself seeing him led away it's an heart breaking situation :-( My staffy had stage 3 kidney disease and he a bad infection set in and they asked we if we would have him put to sleep on the same day because once affection starts the next is coma they told we, my hubby said hold on a bit so on the friday we took him and was in with him and he went quite and graceful when you know they've had enough, it broke our hearts.

Most reactions

trending

Back