(Week 2) Walstad Tank with Speedy the Betta | No CO2, No Ferts & Heater

SpeedyTheBetta

Reaction score
Hi there,

this is the Week 2 update for my well planted Walstad tank with Speedy the Betta. I hope you enjoy my 4k footage.

info:

I am for 6months now into this hobby and i really loved it!
I like Natural planted tanks & Provide an ecosystem where plants and fish balance each other's needs. so learned about it and created
my planted tank. I use organic soil and gravel, for plants i picked alot of fast growing.

I think my project look better from day to day and i love it, so i decided to share my tank to the world,
i hope you enjoy. I will update you weekly with new videos. feel free to leave feedback

Thanks,
SpeedyTheBetta

PheonixKingZ

Fish Gatherer
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Beautiful tank!!

What kind of plants are in your tank?

And I noticed in your title, that you said "no heater". I really do think you need a heater in with your beta fish. :)

OP
SpeedyTheBetta

SpeedyTheBetta

Reaction score
Beautiful tank!!

What kind of plants are in your tank?

And I noticed in your title, that you said "no heater". I really do think you need a heater in with your beta fish. :)
thanks for the feedback again, i dont remember all the plants but i made a nice list in the video description. the temps are 25c and droip minimum 2 at night

PheonixKingZ

Fish Gatherer
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
I will check! I was so busy paying attention to the awesome video, that I didn’t check the description! Lol! :)

Search tags for this page

how to have a no ferts tank

trending

Most reactions - Past 7 days