(Week 2) Walstad Tank with Speedy the Betta | No CO2, No Ferts & Heater

SpeedyTheBetta

Reaction score
Hi there,

this is the Week 2 update for my well planted Walstad tank with Speedy the Betta. I hope you enjoy my 4k footage.

info:

I am for 6months now into this hobby and i really loved it!
I like Natural planted tanks & Provide an ecosystem where plants and fish balance each other's needs. so learned about it and created
my planted tank. I use organic soil and gravel, for plants i picked alot of fast growing.

I think my project look better from day to day and i love it, so i decided to share my tank to the world,
i hope you enjoy. I will update you weekly with new videos. feel free to leave feedback

Thanks,
SpeedyTheBetta

Beautiful tank!!

What kind of plants are in your tank?

And I noticed in your title, that you said "no heater". I really do think you need a heater in with your beta fish. :)

Beautiful tank!!

What kind of plants are in your tank?

And I noticed in your title, that you said "no heater". I really do think you need a heater in with your beta fish. :)
thanks for the feedback again, i dont remember all the plants but i made a nice list in the video description. the temps are 25c and droip minimum 2 at night

I will check! I was so busy paying attention to the awesome video, that I didn’t check the description! Lol! :)

Most reactions

trending

Back