We Go Wayyyy Back!

kribensis12

I know where you live
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
8,679
Reaction score
593
Points
113
Location
Peoria, Illinois
it certainnly has.

so many more subtopoics and its definately busier now than it was when I first started looking at it about 3 years ago
 
:lol: its even got my old user name on the eldest link
 
Its just the non abbreviated version, when i first joined in 03 i used the name Cat Fish Crazy but when the first live chatroom was installed it wouldn't accept that name for some reason and i had it changed to CFC since thats what most people had taken to calling me anyway.
You can see i was the last poster in the old chat forum at the bottom of the page, i didnt become a mod until about 5 months after that.
 
i have only seem William and stix that i recognise from recently, with the exception of you CFC.
 
I dont have a clue what it was about :lol:
 
March 2003 only 845 members now its over 33.000
 
Wow, I remember all those people......

What was that mods name that freaked out and deleted everything?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top