Wanting A Marine Set Up Please Help What Do I Need

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

rsturbo666

Reaction score
hi everyone i want to buy and setup a marine tank please can you give me a list of everything i will need to make it sucessful please

thanks in advance

scott

:hi: to the salty side of the forum :good:

Your question is a bit too open for us to answer correctly, tell us what you would like to achieve and how big a tank you have in mind, we can then go from there :good:

We have a buddy system here, so if you would like one, just post in the Buddy thread and I will sort it out for you

Seffie x

hi there i have been looking at http://www.cityaquaticscardiff.co.uk/store/orca-tl-550-with-stand-5.html?zenid=64d64f711d2ae676a54a8df6fc0081e0 something like that what do you think i like the idea of having corals and a couple clown fish and maybe one or two more fish will i need any other equipment if ibought something like that

thanks

scott

Ah ha, the orca 550 - its the very tank I started my marine life in :good: I really liked the tank.

Its perfect for what you have described, but be warned, you will want to upgrade before long, this is an addictive hobby - so, if you can go larger, do so now :good:

Welcome to the salty side mate. I take it you have a well paid job as you can afford to continously shell out on repair bills for an RS Turbo as well as afford a marine tank! :lol:

S1 or S2? ( don't tell me you got the fez )

PS boyu/orca 550 are great little nano tanks. You can just about squeeze 4 small fish in there plus inverts. The tanks are easy to modify/upgrade components too.

Most reactions

Back