Wanted Small Coral (mushrooms, Etc)

tropicalwaters

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi,

Ii am looking for small easy to care for corals ( zoos, mushrooms etc) I want to make sure they will thrive in my system and dont want to spend $10 a head for a polyp ( that how much they are priced at my lfs) If you are in NY area that would be great, especiallt LI. thanks

Hi,

Ii am looking for small easy to care for corals ( zoos, mushrooms etc) I want to make sure they will thrive in my system and dont want to spend $10 a head for a polyp ( that how much they are priced at my lfs) If you are in NY area that would be great, especiallt LI. thanks

this place is not located in new york but they do deliver there and i just got some really cool fish cheap. so i would imagine that what you would be looking for is cheap also. go to http://www.getahugetank.com/ i hope this helped you out

Well if your interested in taking a roadtrip one weekend up to upstate (Rochester/Buffalo), there are quite a few nice shops in both areas. I can recommend two shops in the Rochester area, The Reef Shoppe and Caribbean Forrest. Both these shoppes are very reasonable in price and have some good frags and livestock.

Just over a month ago I bought this large colony of green zoas for only $45 at Caribbean Forrest:
Zoas2.jpg

And this 7 branch pastel hammer was $76 from The Reef Shoppe:
Hammer.jpg

Sorry, not the best pics, but shows you some of the prices.

I dont own any hard corals but The Reef Shoppe has a large selection of hard coral frags while Caribbean forrest specializes more in the softies it seems.

Jeeze... I think they should be paying me for the publicity I'm giving them... ha

O, and for the Buffalo area, PM SkiFletch. He lives there

Ox :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back