Wanted Malawi Cichlids Mbuna Or Anythink That Can Mix

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

moneyman123

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hello everyone

i am looking for any MALAWI CICHLIDS mbuna or anythink that can be mixed with them i have a 8ft by 3ft by 3ft to fill so looking for a lot

i would be very greatful if anyone who has any they dont want or any that going cheap or any that you want to swap for or something

any kinda fish that you are looking to get rid of i have alot of tanks set up so would be willing to take them on

i would be willing to drive upto 50 miles from winchester near southampton for the right fish

thank you very much liam pm me or email me at [email protected] or txt or ring me on 07828863123

hello everyone

i am looking for any MALAWI CICHLIDS mbuna or anythink that can be mixed with them i have a 8ft by 3ft by 3ft to fill so looking for a lot

i would be very greatful if anyone who has any they dont want or any that going cheap or any that you want to swap for or something

any kinda fish that you are looking to get rid of i have alot of tanks set up so would be willing to take them on

i would be willing to drive upto 50 miles from winchester near southampton for the right fish

thank you very much liam pm me or email me at [email protected] or txt or ring me on 07828863123

Hi liam
I live in Havant so not very far from you - im a hobbyist Malawi breeder - I sell purely to cover my running costs.
At present I have the following available if you are interested but some will need growing on:

20 x Greshake @ 3cm - £2 ea
6 x Greshake @ 4-6 cm - £3 ea
5 x Estherae Red Zebra @ 3cm - £2 ea

Growing on:
10 x Aulonocara Firefish

Auratus - due to spit this week
Firefish x 2 - due to spit in 10 days or so
Afra - due to spit in 2 weeks

I also have Victorians SP.44's - 4 at 2cm - £1 ea
and 2 fems holding due to spit in 10 days or so.

I also sell MICROWORM cultures at £1 or ££1.50 posted. Ideal first foods for your newly spat fry and fish up to 3" or so.

I can courier the fish if you prefer - Royal Mail next day special delivery pre 1pm - I charge £10 which covers the £8.62 postage, a poly fishbox, bag buddy, 30 hr heat pack, bags, laggies, tape and petrol.

Let me know if you are interested.

Bungy

Most reactions

trending

Back