Wanted: fish/inverts to a good home

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jessie J.

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Sometime this year, I will be getting some more fish/inverts. If you have any of the following that you want to give away or sell for a small re-homing fee, or you know of somewhere I could get them (no chain-stores; somewhere where they need a good home) just let me know. Please don't assume right away I will adopt them, I'm just looking for somewhere I might get them when the time comes.

• Cherry shrimp, other dwarf shrimp, and larger freshwater shrimp. I need at least eight dwarf shrimp but I can take up to 150 if you have a bunch you need to get rid of for free.
  • Freshwater crayfish- I am specifically looking for a pair of electric blues but I will take other large crayfish, dwarf crayfish, and baby crayfish also. I will pay for acceptable quality electric blue, white scepter, or ghost crayfish.
  • Freshwater snails of any kind, such as Mystery snails, Malaysian trumpet snails, nerite snails, rabbit snails, and even "pest snails". They will not be used as feeder snails, or snails fed to large fish.
  • Freshwater clams
  • Danios
  • Fancy guppies, any gender or color, adults or fry
  • Bettas- males or females, of any gender, tail-type, or color; babies will be considered.
  • Mollies, any gender or color, adults or fry
  • Platies, any gender or color, adults or fry
  • Swordtails, any gender or color, adults or fry
  • Plecos
  • Corydoras
  • Large pond goldfish
  • Small goldfish
  • Any other small or medium tropical/coldwater fish
  • Cichlids- larger cichlids (convict/zebra, parrot, Malawi, etc.) must come with the tank/filter/heater/ etc. whereas smaller cichlids (German ram) don't.
  • Aquarium plants- it doesn't matter if you don't know what kind they are.
  • Used or new fish tanks/equipment- I can take tanks that have sealant leaks (I can fix them with silicone), and tanks that don't hold water but are good for terrariums. Filters, air pumps, and other small equipment must be donated in bulk or with fish/tanks.
  • Large tropical/semitropical fish, such as large cichlids, oscars, large plecos, and catfish- I can't take them unless they come with the tank/heater/filter/ etc.
Thank you!
All my fish are kept in humane conditions, and small fish such as bettas are kept in tanks of at least 5-10 gallons. Large pond goldfish will be added to an outdoor predator-protected pond.
Everything you donate will be received with a grateful "thank you".
Thanks again.

Last edited:
I don't have any friends and live in a different country so can't help :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back