Wanted: 5 gallon (or for those who use metric 18.9L) and 5-10 gallon airpump and if possible a heater...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I've been looking for supplies for a quarantine tank and I've literally been trying anything to make initial set-up cheap lol... So I have some sand and decor left over from the main tank and I even got the sponge filter for the quarantine tank. But I want to see if anyone near Morehead, NewBern, or Havelock NC has any 5G supplies they dont want to or cant use. (This of course all depends on if my parents would like to meet with strangers lol) I also dont mind paying a little for some used supplies. Id take $5-10 for the tank and if ya have a pump I could do $5. If someone has a 5g heater I'd like it to be a fluval M50 (I love that brand now that I know it) Thanks for the read!

I've been looking for supplies for a quarantine tank and I've literally been trying anything to make initial set-up cheap lol... So I have some sand and decor left over from the main tank and I even got the sponge filter for the quarantine tank. But I want to see if anyone near Morehead, NewBern, or Havelock NC has any 5G supplies they dont want to or cant use. (This of course all depends on if my parents would like to meet with strangers lol) I also dont mind paying a little for some used supplies. Id take $5-10 for the tank and if ya have a pump I could do $5. If someone has a 5g heater I'd like it to be a fluval M50 (I love that brand now that I know it) Thanks for the read!
aww dang too bad im not from
Why Must You Know

I dont live there but if you want a quarantine tank for cheap get a bucket from Home Depot or a tub from walmart or really any department store. Big tubs for storage are super cheap, maybe 10-15 dollars

I dont live there but if you want a quarantine tank for cheap get a bucket from Home Depot or a tub from walmart or really any department store. Big tubs for storage are super cheap, maybe 10-15 dollars
Ok... Thank you. I will look around but I'm still open to a tank (for some reason I'm pretty literal on "it has to be a tank" lol... I can be stubborn.)

Ok... Thank you. I will look around but I'm still open to a tank (for some reason I'm pretty literal on "it has to be a tank" lol... I can be stubborn.)
the problem on those is that you can't really see clearly if a fish has a problem
i was planning to grow a betta in one of those... lol

the problem on those is that you can't really see clearly if a fish has a problem
i was planning to grow a betta in one of those... lol
Yah, thats my issue as well... I want to see the problem not blur it...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back