mwood2
Fish Addict
OK so I was looking at my 30 gallon and want to rearrange the stock. My LFS will take 2-3 of my Mollies but I was to up the Bloodfin tetra stock. Current stock is below:
2 BN Pleco
5 Bloodfin Tetra
4 Mollies
2 Platy
5 Oto
1 Keyhole Chichlid
1 Opaline Gourami
8 Coolie Loach (havent seen half of them in month or 2, not sure how many now...)
Filtration is a Eheim Classic 2215 and a Fluval U3. I am also running a air powered sponge filter inside to seed it for future tanks. I know I am somewhat overstocked but tanks been running for 3-4 months and was originally a 10 gallon tank but moved all media and stock to the 30 so its been over half a year. Also working on cycling a 20 long tank and can move stock in there at late time.
How should I go about this? Also I keep hearing different opinions on the Opaline Gourami. Some say that 30 is enough other say its to small. My tank demensions is 30x12x18. Do I need to rehome or is it fine?
2 BN Pleco
5 Bloodfin Tetra
4 Mollies
2 Platy
5 Oto
1 Keyhole Chichlid
1 Opaline Gourami
8 Coolie Loach (havent seen half of them in month or 2, not sure how many now...)
Filtration is a Eheim Classic 2215 and a Fluval U3. I am also running a air powered sponge filter inside to seed it for future tanks. I know I am somewhat overstocked but tanks been running for 3-4 months and was originally a 10 gallon tank but moved all media and stock to the 30 so its been over half a year. Also working on cycling a 20 long tank and can move stock in there at late time.
How should I go about this? Also I keep hearing different opinions on the Opaline Gourami. Some say that 30 is enough other say its to small. My tank demensions is 30x12x18. Do I need to rehome or is it fine?







