Wannabe Neon Guppy

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jonny-5

Fish Addict
Reaction score
1 of my Juvenile Males from my 3rd Batch, Hes 1 of the youngest in my breeding project

Attachments

• 20210130_101159.jpg
    20210130_101159.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 45
1 of my Juvenile Males from my 3rd Batch, Hes 1 of the youngest in my breeding project

Another Juvenile male this time from 1st batch, 13 weeks old
Both pics show juvi males that aren't cobra (if someone may think they'd be) but leopard (the more dot-like pattern). For sure you can work beautifully on them.
Phenotypically, the first pic shows a tuxedo (half black) yellow leopard guppy. In the second pic is shown a red leopard. But if you'd like to call it 'neon", it should show a neon shine all over. It needs another influence to create that.

I think ive posted pics of the parents of the Wannabe Neon before, His siblings have started to get a bit more blue on them, The Mom was faint half black but the dad is a leopard tail. The mom was sold to me as a Virgin Cobra so i put her with the leopard dad but as she gave birth 3 times over a short space of time, My pal took her for his display.
The Neon name was chosen as a joke as the body colour shows Neon colours, I have a matching pair of these but the other is not as photogenic

Last edited:
This is the guppy in the photo a few posts back, Now around 15 weeks old.
Best picture i could get for now. I have 3 brothers all identical & a slightly older brother whos again the same but with blue fins

Attachments

• 20210220_172402.jpg
    20210220_172402.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 40

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back