Walstad Jar

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Found a stow away today!
20210607_140008.jpg

Just got back to work after lockdown and my plants have grown nicely and even noticed they're pearling (a tiny bit)! Must have cycled while i was away too because ammonia and nitrites are both at 0! Might have to thank my little snail mate for that haha

Last edited:
Enter that awesome tank in the September Tank of the Month contest which will be for tanks sized at 16 gallons and smaller. ;)

Last edited:
This is a really nice tank! What kinds of plants did you use and where'd you get them? I'm going to try to get one, and get some crystals :D

This is a really nice tank! What kinds of plants did you use and where'd you get them? I'm going to try to get one, and get some crystals :D
Off the top of my head there is some Rotala Colorata, AR mini, s.repens, Eleocharis Acicularis hairgrass, bacopa monnieri, limnophila vietnam mini, mini taiwan moss and subwassertang.

If there's one piece of advice i can give you is get a nice clear jar, i regret using this jar as its too damn blurry!

Off the top of my head there is some Rotala Colorata, AR mini, s.repens, Eleocharis Acicularis hairgrass, bacopa monnieri, limnophila vietnam mini, mini taiwan moss and subwassertang.

If there's one piece of advice i can give you is get a nice clear jar, i regret using this jar as its too damn blurry!
Thanks!
Do yo think this is bacon?IMG-2635.JPG

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back