Walmart Confusion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

UnknownFishies

Fish Addict
Reaction score
So I was looking for a potential betta to get when I saw this ad. I was so confused as to why Walmart was selling Axotls. I then found out it was a wall art.??

Yes... I really did look up cool betta fish.

Attachments

• 8E1CCF1D-936E-499A-A80F-B66291BBBA8A.jpeg
    8E1CCF1D-936E-499A-A80F-B66291BBBA8A.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 39
So I was looking for a potential betta to get when I saw this ad. I was so confused as to why Walmart was selling Axotls. I then found out it was a wall art.??

Yes... I really did look up cool betta fish.
I hate those wall fish tanks. :no:

Haha! I love axolotls ? unfortunately I think there are restrictions on owning them here in VA. Probably a very very veryyyyyyy good thing Walmart doesn't sell them:rofl:
Very good they don’t sell them. I was super happy when my local Walmart got rid of all of their fish.

I wonder how often the fall off the wall... not to mention how small they are:unsure:

I don't think any of the Walmarts near me have had any fish in the last 10 years
Can't imagine they wouldn't weigh that much. Probably 3g max, which is around 24lbs of water. As long as you mounted it on the studs in the wall, and used the proper screws, it should hold. (Not that I'm backing these people up; I still hate those tanks)

Can't imagine they wouldn't weigh that much. Probably 3g max, which is around 24lbs of water. As long as you mounted it on the studs in the wall, and used the proper screws, it should hold. (Not that I'm backing these people up; I still hate those tanks)
True. I am so nervous about everything all the time, my mind automatically jumps to the worst possible thing? I have only ever seen 1 gallons, didn't even know they made 3 gallons!

True. I am so nervous about everything all the time, my mind automatically jumps to the worst possible thing? I have only ever seen 1 gallons, didn't even know they made 3 gallons!
Ah, my bad, 3g was just a guess.

Wouldn’t even call them tanks, they're vases lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back