Wall-e

i would look at it this way $40 VS. your time and effort, i'd give the tank a looksie at that price.

is he a red eared mud turtle?

red ear slider, im not sure if thats the same or not lol

well time and effort doesnt really matter to us, because he is small still we arent in a big hurry

whoa, whats a spotted turtle look like?

i got wall-e some guppies today, hopefully they reproduce like mad so i dont need to spend a dollar on a bunch more lol. im not feeding them to him yet, im going to wait a week, his protien intake is a littl high right now :| i had to cut back his lunch stick.

omg, i have a res too :eek:

He is like 4 inches now but he was about as small as yours when i got him xD
I plan to get him a 100 g stock tank this christmas :D
Res are so cute :3

tehehe i know hes so adorable.the way he swims around and watches people. hes going to love a bigger tank :)

for anyone who cares:

found a 60gal tank. 12" high x 48" wide x 24" deep

for 65$.. ill try to get it down to 60$ tehehehe

lol ANYWAY i figure that will last wall-e a few yeards

60gallon should be a good sized tank for a while, if it's 24" deep it may even be fine as a permenant home, although not too many ppl will agree with me, and some may bite my head off *gulp*, but with good filtration and diligent water changes it should be good :)

thanks you guys!

the person said it was missing bottom trim and is *unsure* if there is leaks. but there are no cracks.

so replaing silicon if needed will be easy, but my mom told me to offer 40$ and we will pick it up. hopefully i get the tank!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back