Voting: Name For My New Betta!: Go To New Thread

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Man of fish

I'm Interested in.... ----|> that
Reaction score
He's starting to show a bit of attitude now, but this is the voting on a name from the other thread. Here's the first post:

My impulse buy half-moon betta needs a name!!!! Here's a few pics and a video. Whatcha guys think? May do a poll with the ones I like the most.

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

Video:

I'll then change it to the top 3 choices tomorrow or Sunday! Maybe first 3 names to 5?

First of all: WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BETTA!!

He looks like a black beard to me. Or an Eclipse. I voted Black Beard.

Ooooooohh looks like eclipse will be in the top 3 with 4 votes!!!! Then a tie in 2nd with 2 votes each by sushi Tim and Ted, with 3rd tied with 1 each by Robby and black beard and sadly Kyle and beau in last still with 0.

Eclipse, definately - It's a very unusual, pretty name :good:

That'll put eclipse the 1st one in the top 3!

Sushi Tim and Ted all still tied in 2nd with 2 each! Only 2 more can make the top 3! Looks like eclipse is the favorite though!

It was between Sushi and Eclipse for me. But Sushi seemed a little more manly for the fella - and it's a really cute name! :good: Lovely fish

All right I doubt I'll get 3 with 5, so now the 3rd just needs to get 3 votes. Sushi and eclipse are in the top 3. If nobody gets 3 votes by midnight eastern time, I'll pick my favorite of the remaining 6. (Eclipse and sushi were my personal favorites though)

Ok final 3 are eclipse with 6 votes, and sushi with 3 and the final of the 3 Ted! With 3! Final 3 vote will commence now til tomorrow night. I'll add that now!

This thread wasn't being cooperative. Here's a link to the new top 3 voting thread

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/402038-name-for-my-new-bettatop-3-voting/page__pid__3384023#entry3384023

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back