Which fish should be eliminated?

• Total voters

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
the time has come to order more stock for upcoming markets :yahoo:

However, this order I only have room for 4 styles for this batch of square prints. Which fish should I eliminate?
CA8A11FC-A196-4AB5-82B4-661662BBA995.png
EC3C9CEE-6F71-418D-A4AC-40B14A5DD2C9.png
3571949A-F30E-4A51-9E95-D9010E873802.png
552163E7-C89B-48F7-AC45-FB20E7BC5D99.png
62984887-1544-4AAE-845F-3776DD9E4084.png

This was a tough one as they're all brilliant! I voted BA tetra because it isn't as colourful as the others...I'm not a fan of Corydoras so he nearly went but they are very popular and loved by many in the hobby so I'm confident he will do well for you 👍🏻

This was a tough one as they're all brilliant! I voted BA tetra because it isn't as colourful as the others...I'm not a fan of Corydoras so he nearly went but they are very popular and loved by many in the hobby so I'm confident he will do well for you 👍🏻
Thank you!

Tough one because they are all really good.

Think the Tetras a redeye 😉

I did go the same way as @CaptainBarnicles about the colour but i think the redeye is a slightly better drawing than the Rasbora so its close between them two for me.

Last edited:
Tough one because they are all really good.

Think the Tetras a redeye 😉

I did go the same way as @CaptainBarnicles about the colour but i think the redeye is a better drawing than the Rasbora so its close between them two for me.
You’re right it is a red eye. I even have it labeled as that 🤦‍♀️

I don't see any licorice gouramis or Beunos Aires tetras (maybe a redeye tetra) in there.

The tetra is not as colourful as the others and that might limit the people interested in it. The sparkling gourami is dark but has its appeal. I like the Corydoras, looks a bit like a C. reticulatus. The Bettas looks like a game fish in action so might appeal to fishermen. The rasbora would probably go well in someone's modern house.

Nice work as always Juicebox :)

Actually, it's hard to eliminate anyone.
Even the Red eye Tetra background colours combination are nice.
Where are you going to print them?
If you are printing them on t-shirt, I guess all are nice.
The Corydoras has very nice patterns.

I don't see any licorice gouramis or Beunos Aires tetras (maybe a redeye tetra) in there.

The tetra is not as colourful as the others and that might limit the people interested in it. The sparkling gourami is dark but has its appeal. I like the Corydoras, looks a bit like a C. reticulatus. The Bettas looks like a game fish in action so might appeal to fishermen. The rasbora would probably go well in someone's modern house.

Nice work as always Juicebox :)
You’re right it was a sparkling gourami, and is labeled as such. I don’t know why I mislabeled them here 😂

Actually, it's hard to eliminate anyone.
Even the Red eye Tetra background colours combination are nice.
Where are you going to print them?
If you are printing them on t-shirt, I guess all are nice.
The Corydoras has very nice patterns.
Art prints, so thick paper.

Art prints, so thick paper.
I think all are ok but if you need to remove one, probably you can remove the last one (Red Eye Tetra).

Also, I wonder whether you want to rename some of them to reflect their actual names more accurately.
For example the Corydoras can be rename to Corydoras Julii.
The Rasbora looks like Brigittae Rasboras.

I just saw that the vote was for which one was to be ELIMINATED LOL. I thought for some reason the vote was which one we liked the best... There, I changed my vote 😂😂

Yea, I'm afraid the red eye gets my vote also.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back