Virtual Pumpkins

Thanks Wuv. :D It was hard to fit in the last line...I would have added an exclamation point, but no room. You all will just have to imagine that part in...

Your's is so darn cute Wuv! I love it, it's like a little teeny aquarium. So cute. :wub: Chook, very cute too. I like the way you got fishies in. Prankster, very nice. :)

Here's my latest...I bet you can relate to this one, Wuv. :p
http://www.gamegarage.co.uk/play/halloween...hp?CardID=47975

Adorable!

And I like my little tank,too, I tried to make the fish small so I didn't get griped at about inadequate housing, but the mouse had it's way with me.
And, it may not be noticable, but that's actually a Clam Bubbler that's making the bubbles. A clam bubbler :) :hey:

You guys all do such good bettas! I swear, I tried....and tried. That's very,very cute, FWF. I like your jack-o-lantern,too :nod:

You guys all do such good bettas! I swear, I tried....and tried. That's very,very cute, FWF. I like your jack-o-lantern,too :nod:

Thanks! :*) But, yours are good too! The one in the fish tank was cool! I was getting mad at the straight line cut. LOL (Now I have that song/music in my head)

Puffer~ Don't rush me!! :look: My husband is already counting down the weeks, it will be here before we even know what's what :S

Gill~ Very cute!

red-devil~ :lol: adorable!
OohFeeshy...? You lost yours! I had that happen a couple times.

What really ticked me off a few times, I woud have it almost done and looking pretty good and then my stupid middle finger would accidently click on the right and it would totally confuse the game and I'd lose my pumpkin.

Yeah, and a few times I'd mean to press "undo last hole" and instead I press "clear all" :X
And my first few I somehow didn't save (or finish) correctly and ended up pasting someone elses links (as my own :*) ) :/

But that's all fixed now ! Great fun :fun:

Most reactions

Back