very evil kitty

bittersweet

Fishaholic
Reaction score
This is my youngest cat Hexxus (named after the evil oily thing in the cartoon Fern Gully) he must have siamese in him somewhere because he is extremely vocal and quite annoying at night when he sings :crazy:
this was a pic of him swatting at me on top of my computer desk :shifty:

Attachments

• Pict0545.jpg
    Pict0545.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 53
awwww,he's dreamy :wub:

I had an evil cat once upon a time, I adored her. The fiestier the better :D

Thanks! he is a beautiful cat, I think one of the biggest I have seen. Sadly we had "rescued" him from a breeder that didnt care much about any of her 100 and something kittens that she had running all over her house. She just never fixed any of her cats and they kept breeding, shortly after we got him the lady was arrested and fined for animal cruelty. I never liked cats that much but I couldnt resist him out of all the other kittens. He has a very intense personality.

Look how cute! I found a picture of him as a kitten! :p

Attachments

• hexxuskitty.jpg
    hexxuskitty.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 47
That cat is so gorgeous!!!

Seriously, Julie....get here so I can get another cat!!! :lol:

Thanks guys, Hexxus appreciates the comments. I guess hes more mischevious than evil (but what cat isnt) he just enjoys to try to torture my fishies by sneaking in my room at night (he knows how to open my door :blink: ) thank god I always catch him til he does any damage :rolleyes:

you have no idea..of course he is cute..but he can be very mean as well. I have an elderly cat as well that is 14 and Hexxus will constantly attack and bite him when hes sleeping and chase him around the house for hours..I will often find gobs or orange hair everywhere after he has terrorised my older cat :X I dont know how to make him stop this because he doesnt go outside so I cant put him out. He also likes to try and climb my bird cage..I kinda got him outta the habit of that as my bird bites him :lol:

:devil: I can see it in his eyes. He's getting ready to pounce and rip your eyeballs to shreds!!!

:wub: Reminds me of my spoiled devil cat...

Just FYI people who have unfixed cats or dogs or whatever that they allow to breed at will are called "animal collectors" and aren't breeders. Animal collecting is actually linked to obsessive/compulsive disorder. I looked it up after watching "Animal Cops" one night and after wondering if I might be one. I'm not. My cats are fixed!

Anyway, my cat Eli has an evil streak. We call it his "Bad Kitty" side as in "Are you Eli today or are you Bad Kitty?" But he's the most charming thing around!

Most reactions

Back