CLOSSIE Fish Fanatic Joined Feb 25, 2006 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Sep 7, 2013 #1 Up for grabs, collection only in Essex Several medium (30cm) pieces of bogwood, plus some others up for grabs. Make me an offer..
Up for grabs, collection only in Essex Several medium (30cm) pieces of bogwood, plus some others up for grabs. Make me an offer..
J JonesyJ666 Fish Fanatic Joined Apr 27, 2013 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 12, 2013 #2 £10?
CLOSSIE Fish Fanatic Joined Feb 25, 2006 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Sep 19, 2013 #3 JonesyJ666 said: £10? Click to expand... make it £15 and you've got a deal
J JonesyJ666 Fish Fanatic Joined Apr 27, 2013 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 20, 2013 #4 CLOSSIE said: £10? Click to expand... make it £15 and you've got a deal Click to expand... where in essex r u pls?
CLOSSIE said: £10? Click to expand... make it £15 and you've got a deal Click to expand... where in essex r u pls?
C carpking Fish Fanatic Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 150 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Sep 24, 2013 #5 are these sold?
CLOSSIE Fish Fanatic Joined Feb 25, 2006 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Sep 25, 2013 #6 carpking said: are these sold? Click to expand... Nope, not yet. I've been offline for a few days. I am waiting on someone to get back to me. Are you interested also?
carpking said: are these sold? Click to expand... Nope, not yet. I've been offline for a few days. I am waiting on someone to get back to me. Are you interested also?
C carpking Fish Fanatic Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 150 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Sep 26, 2013 #7 im very interested how much do you want for all of them also where about's are you as i could collect
im very interested how much do you want for all of them also where about's are you as i could collect
C carpking Fish Fanatic Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 150 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Sep 27, 2013 #8 Hi ANy news on this would ? Ha Ha or even wood, i do make myself laugh
CLOSSIE Fish Fanatic Joined Feb 25, 2006 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Sep 27, 2013 #9 Wood it's still available. I am waiting on jonseyj666 to get back to me. Hopefully tomorrow I can confirm if gone or not.
Wood it's still available. I am waiting on jonseyj666 to get back to me. Hopefully tomorrow I can confirm if gone or not.
CLOSSIE Fish Fanatic Joined Feb 25, 2006 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Oct 13, 2013 #10 Still all available. £15 for 5 pieces.. Collection only in Billericay