Urgent< Urgent< Urgent Please Help

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
my dog had been rushed to the vets after eating part of a heat pack and is very ill, i use the japanese heat pack but i think this maybe the english version which is called aqua pack on ebay, has any one got one of these and please can you list the ingredients of this as the vet urgently needs to know whats inside them so they can treat her. please find the time to read thru it if you have one

thanks modaz

very sorry i dont use them = posibly contact the person from ebay you brought it off. GOOD luck!

very sorry i dont use them = posibly contact the person from ebay you brought it off. GOOD luck!
im trying there to but they dont do ebay outside of business hours so ive got more luck on here

thankyou ive past that on, but if any more different heat packs that it could be would be much appreciated

but if any more different heat packs that it could be would be much appreciated
most work on the same principle. and ingredients. They state non toxic but avoid contact with mouth and eyes (see physician) Thats for humans, ingredients could have different consequences in canines.
Hope you dog is going to be alright.
Regards
BigC

thanks guys, i aint heard nothing which is good news according to the vet when i took her in, she just went strange, she has a particular look when she isnt well and a different one when she is REALLY ill which she had so i knew it wasnt just a normal vomit thing, i knew she had destroyed an old heat pack and 5 mins later was sick but then she was bringing up the actual contents of the pack and looked dreadful at that point i realized she had digested it, anyhow she is in the right place and i dont feed her during the day which is good as it means the most of the pack wasnt being digested so quickly so was still in her gut and she hadnt drank anything either which the vet said was a good thing too as this wouldve helped it get into her blood stream which wasnt wanted, they gave her a morphine based injection to make her chuck up which she did so thats good too,gotta wait till a call in the morning to say shes ok.
Daft mutt, she spent 6 months from 12 weeks old not chewing a damn thing and now she making up for lost time i think :rolleyes:

many thanks for the links as the vet said this has helped BIGTIME!!!!!!!

ooooooooooh ive been looking for this page for months now thanks

Hi modaz :)

I hope your dog recovers quickly. Please keep us up to date on her progress.

Sorry to hear of your problem and I hope things turn out well.

shes ok, pulled through nicely but it think they switched her over night because the dog i have now doesnt pull on the lead and is very obidient, not like the "diva " i once knew. and shes eating dog food which is totally out of character.............next time she starts to play up i think i'll just pay them to take her for the night as they seem to something im not :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back