Urchin the Hoplo

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well, the tank is 20 gallons, but the stocking is at it's limit with a honey gourami, 4 harlequin rasboras, 4 cherry barbs, and a clown pleco. The substrate is also wrong. I would need sand but I have gravel in the tank.

Urchin is super cute! (I love the name BTW.) I've never kept any fish in the catfish family, but I really want to. I just don't have a tank big enough for any right now...:(
Yeah, what's your setup? There are actually a few cats that can thrive in nano tanks.

Well, the tank is 20 gallons, but the stocking is at it's limit with a honey gourami, 4 harlequin rasboras, 4 cherry barbs, and a clown pleco. The substrate is also wrong. I would need sand but I have gravel in the tank.
your clown pleco is a catfish :)

If its a 20 long, you could still add 6-8 corydoras catfish if you swapped your gravel

your clown pleco is a catfish :)

If its a 20 long, you could still add 6-8 corydoras catfish if you swapped your gravel

It's not, it's a 20 gallon high.
Yes, I know the pleco is a catfish, but he doesn't look like one, if you know what I mean. He doesn't have that distinctive catfish look that I find so absolutely adorable. (My pleco is cute too, but in a different way. ;))

So, Squid and Starfish came in the mail today. YES DEFINITELY SOCIAL.

One of the new boys and Urchin together. This is giving me diabetes, it's so sweet.
20200630_134801.jpg

New boys in acclimation.
20200630_131232.jpg

Both are males, Urchin is female.

Of course they come when my cories decided to spawn AGAIN. So they're going to town snacking on eggs.

I think besides cories, these guys are my favourite

Nomming away

Most reactions

Back