Updated L. Alexandri Pics.............

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

cichlidmaster

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Since losing one of my two original pacman I ordered two more. Here is a pic of the three after eating.....

051.JPG

Thanks for the kind words.

As for the platinum ripsaw.......I am still trying to get it not to hind 24/7 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Right now I have him in a 120 gallon tank by himself. I wanted to make sure he was eating and when he was in with the other cats I couldn't be sure. Now that he is flying solo, and I know he is eating I will do the training.

Mine was very skiddish at first when I would go near him, but he has gotten a little better at tolerating my hand with nightcrawlers in it in front of him. I am hoping it is just a matter of time, but it will probably be a tough one to get to hand feed.

My next hand feed project is my marble ripsaw!!

Side note: I have been feeding the pacman cats live blackworms, but decided to try small pieces of raw shrimp. Believe it or not one of the smaller ones took a piece of shrimp from my hand!! It was too cool!!!

These guys will be easy to hand feed I think.

Awesome, think you can get a picture of these guys feeding. You should do some more photos of that marbled ripsaw as well he was really cool, have you seen any more available?

Cichlidmaster, do you know where I could get some Rhinodoras sp. (preferably dorbignyi)? I got 2 from Rich a while back and since you are able to get some nice cats, I thought to ask you. I would love to have a couple more.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back