Update on my new bristlenose

gadazobe

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Well, I put my new bristlenose in the community tank and he made himself at home immediately :) Scuttled here and there and made a home under one of the ornaments and then he caught sight of the female and his eyes lit up with :wub: :D He scuttled across the tank and she, being a very demure lass, took one look at him and disappeared from sight and I haven't seen her since :sad: He sits in his little home, hoping that one day his lost love will appear and that they'll live happily ever after. :rolleyes: :D

Awwwww thats a sweet story. One with a happy ending i hope!!!!! Have you found her? She not jumped out and is dried up on the carpet?

I hope shes not that desparate to evade her future husband. :crazy:

Further updates:

Mr Bristlenose has been diligently cleaning the back wall of the tank, showing his future wife that he is hardworking and will be able to keep her in the manner to which she is accustomed (not too easy coz she's not a hard worker like him, she knows that the good food comes when the lights go out :D ). She, on the other hand, thinks that she's a little too young at 2 to make any commitment, but is not adverse to flirting from afar, just as long as he keeps his distance - after all, it's not done to be intimate on the first date :rolleyes: But he lives in hope that this beauty that he found will eventually respond to his advances and that they'll live happily ever after :D

That made me chuckle my boots off, ahhh nice to see that mr and mrs bristlenose are doing so well.

Where did you find Mrs Bristlenose after?

:wub: Loved it.! hehehe

we just recently bought a bristle nose, but he only has a common plec for a friend and already is chasing him around the tank :/
Hope all goes well for the bristlenoses :thumbs: :D :p

Starry^

P.s Im so glad to see that there are people as crazily enthusiastic about their fishies as I know I am, we named our bristlenose "glove puppet" :wub:

we should have a storytelling section in this forum. keep up the interesting updates!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back