UNS 5n, dry start method

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

reptilenotfish

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Salt lake area, utah, USA, North America.
setting up a uns 5n (4.6 gal) just got done with the hardscape, getting the tank and equipment on monday/tuesday
1645309013865.png

I looked but couldn't find much on a tetra/rasbora/danio that wouldn't have a problem with this sized tank, so any suggestions welcome, will probably get shrimp though.

Attachments

• 1645308837235.png
    1645308837235.png
    648.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 1645308870740.png
    1645308870740.png
    648.6 KB · Views: 50
setting up a uns 5n (4.6 gal) just got done with the hardscape, getting the tank and equipment on monday/tuesday
View attachment 154973
I looked but couldn't find much on a tetra/rasbora/danio that wouldn't have a problem with this sized tank, so any suggestions welcome, will probably get shrimp though.
YES! AN AQUASCAPE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS TURNS OUT! OOOOO

If you have the budget I would try making it a shrimp breeding tank, as I don't think there's enough space for the shrimp and tetras. If anything I would just get the nano rasboras.

For the shrimp if you have the budget I would go with caridinas such as pintos or blue bolts or crystals.

YES! AN AQUASCAPE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS TURNS OUT! OOOOO

If you have the budget I would try making it a shrimp breeding tank, as I don't think there's enough space for the shrimp and tetras. If anything I would just get the nano rasboras.

For the shrimp if you have the budget I would go with caridinas such as pintos or blue bolts or crystals.
thanks, i would probably go with higher grade cherries for shrimp, this would be my first time keeping shrimp.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back