Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

On it. Anyone here wanna be getaway driver?
I'll do it.

I'm frightened of speed and never go faster than 20 mph, but I look so innocent (li'l ole granny type) that no-one would suspect me.

If the police stop me I'll just say. "Oh dear! There was a young man with a fish in a jam jar just passed me a moment ago, officer. If only I'd realised that he was a CRIMINAL! I'd have made a note of his number. He was in a red car - or was it blue? Actually, it might have been yellow. A primary colour, anyway . . . . Oh! Ive just remembered - it was black. Definitely black. A criminal's car colour if there ever was one, don't you agree? Oh, I do hope that poor little fishy is all right. They are very sensitive, you know."

(As long as HoldenOn keeps quiet in the boot, and the fish doesn't get over-excited and make a lot of noise, or splash about, we should be okay.)

I'll do it.

I'm frightened of speed and never go faster than 20 mph, but I look so innocent (li'l ole granny type) that no-one would suspect me.

If the police stop me I'll just say. "Oh dear! There was a young man with a fish in a jam jar just passed me a moment ago, officer. If only I'd realised that he was a CRIMINAL! I'd have made a note of his number. He was in a red car - or was it blue? Actually, it might have been yellow. A primary colour, anyway . . . . Oh! Ive just remembered - it was black. Definitely black. A criminal's car colour if there ever was one, don't you agree? Oh, I do hope that poor little fishy is all right. They are very sensitive, you know."

(As long as HoldenOn keeps quiet in the boot, and the fish doesn't get over-excited and make a lot of noise, or splash about, we should be okay.)
Hopefully they won't start barking.

On it. Anyone here wanna be getaway driver?
I'll do it.

Great. I'll go find a non-supicious-looking duffel bag to hide the fish in.

Last edited:
Bettas, guppies and discus are overrated. All flash and no substance. Discus in particular are not worth the effort that is needed to keep them in my opinion.

To respond to this blasphemy, I will just post a video of a group of wild discus I used to have and which includes a pair with fry. It that is not worth the effort, than no fish is :)

I don't know - you already have a better record than the present incumbent . . . d:D
Well, I have certainly spent more time in actual classrooms than she has! But I don't know...Since this is an international ticket, maybe I'll just go back to my oldest ambition and ask to be appointed Viceroy of India. I've always wanted to be Viceroy of India.

To respond to this blasphemy, I will just post a video of a group of wild discus I used to have and which includes a pair with fry. It that is not worth the effort, than no fish is :)

They are LOVELY!
Are they mouth-brooders? I know nothing about discus.

Well, I have certainly spent more time in actual classrooms than she has! But I don't know...Since this is an international ticket, maybe I'll just go back to my oldest ambition and ask to be appointed Viceroy of India. I've always wanted to be Viceroy of India.
It does sound like uninteresting job . . .do you get a badge?

I think you should at least get a badge.

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to continue along with my blasphemous ways! There's likely nothing that is going to convince me that they are worth it. I find them to be a pretty boring fish

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to continue along with my blasphemous ways! There's likely nothing that is going to convince me that they are worth it. I find them to be a pretty boring fish
If we all liked the same fish we would all have nothing to discuss.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back