Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

And another one from me : Arowana is overrated and boring to look at

I agree. I'm not a big fan of arowanas. Even if I had a tank big enough to house one, I definitely wouldn't even consider getting one.
 
I agree. I'm not a big fan of arowanas. Even if I had a tank big enough to house one, I definitely wouldn't even consider getting one.
Right? If I have a tank big enough to house them i'd rather keep an Oscar in there, or maybe planted tank with 1 bichir if it could be done. Hmmm now Im wondering if I can keep bichir in planted tank, GOOGLING TIME!
 
With you on the angels, they make me uncomfortable.... can’t place why exactly, a mixture maybe of how they just ghostlike float through the tank and their untrustworthy faces
and you left out their aggressiveness toward other fish and their terratoralism
I've had 3 over the years...none at the moment
 
With you on the angels, they make me uncomfortable.... can’t place why exactly, a mixture maybe of how they just ghostlike float through the tank and their untrustworthy faces
IMG_20200829_123249.webp
 
OK, here's another one from me: I think most cories are kind of dumb looking.

(but not pandas. They're like the little university professors of the cory world)
Pandas are my favorite. :wub: (Altho I only have one left in my group of 6. :(‘
 

Most reactions

Back
Top