Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

My LFS keeps bettas in communities as well in order to avoid cups. They get on great.

I have actually heard of males working together too. They were just in a massive tank, so it worked out. Generally not a good idea though.

You know in Thailand we actually call betta “plakat” (which means biting fish)

and I still dont understand why you guys call plakat betta even though plakat means betta.

I actually knew this. My best friend is Thai, so I know a few things. My betta's name is Mooki, which comes from the Thai word mook. He was white when I got him, so I thought the name fit. He's royal blue now. :rofl:

Hmm I should do a Thai language classes :banana:

That would be so cool!

I actually knew this. My best friend is Thai, so I know a few things. My betta's name is Mooki, which comes from the Thai word mook. He was white when I got him, so I thought the name fit. He's royal blue now. :rofl:

That would be so cool!
I've only just noticed that you are a Sherlock Holmes fan, FishFanatic! So am I!

Though it seems my powers of observation aren't quite up to the standard of The Master! :lol:

I've only just noticed that you are a Sherlock Holmes fan, FishFanatic! So am I!

Though it seems my powers of observation aren't quite up to the standard of The Master! :lol:
Don’t hate me, but I’ve never read Sherlock Holmes! :unsure: :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back