Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Never had any issues with the ones I get....Oase and Superfish manufacture the ones I use and they never lose their colouring or produce any nasties or algae etc
Mine were from pet supplies plus, don't know what brand. They didn't produce algae, just got covered with whitish goo

My turn: plecos look and are disgusting and they ruin your water. All they do is poop, and eat poop, and then poop back out the poop. Worst fish in the hobby (otos are way better)

My turn: plecos look and are disgusting and they ruin your water. All they do is poop, and eat poop, and then poop back out the poop. Worst fish in the hobby (otos are way better)
"Plecos" do not eat poop, but they are indeed prodigious at producing it

Well the other day when i noticed my red tail shark dead he had already scrubbed him and left entails hanging out making it hard to examine the fish

The shark had been hanging about on filters for a couple if days i wondered if he had an internal bacteria or egg bound ? The week before i had fed frozen blood worms totally unexpected death which is distressing after loosing the frog

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back