Undiscovered

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

)
do you use aquarium glue or any plain ole super glue???
I use plain old pound shop superglue.
looks amazing
This intrigues me, iv never used super glue. Does it still stick when the plant and wood/stone is wet??

SLIM said:
)
do you use aquarium glue or any plain ole super glue???
I use plain old pound shop superglue.
>

looks amazing
This intrigues me, iv never used super glue. Does it still stick when the plant and wood/stone is wet??

I found that the "gel" super glue will even stick to wet driftwood and still dries fast :)

Yea it works with most superglue's as it is a contact adhesive so when it gets wet the air is forced away from it, that hardens it instantly.
smile.png

Im gona try this with the needle leaf you send me:)

i would suggest to rinse the area after the glue has hardened. When i added all the driftwood and rocks back into my tank, i noticed a small bit of pollution looking stuff in the water but luckily i hadnt added any fish to the tank yet so it had time to cycle for a bit ;)

i would suggest to rinse the area after the glue has hardened. When i added all the driftwood and rocks back into my tank, i noticed a small bit of pollution looking stuff in the water but luckily i hadnt added any fish to the tank yet so it had time to cycle for a bit ;)
Noted, thankyou

Nice tank Steveo, love the peacock goby, very handsome. I'm interested to see you've started making custom lighting - well done for exploiting that gaping hole in the market! What do you make hoods out of? Or is it literally just the lighting circuit?

I make them out of all sorts, what ever the buyer wants, theres a thread in both equipment for sale sections. :)

SLIM said:
i would suggest to rinse the area after the glue has hardened. When i added all the driftwood and rocks back into my tank, i noticed a small bit of pollution looking stuff in the water but luckily i hadnt added any fish to the tank yet so it had time to cycle for a bit
wink.png
Noted, thankyou

I've superglued stuff and added it straight into the water with absolutely no problem to the fish but you can do it outside for less messy results :)

I think this tank looks great steve, the needle fern was a brilliant choice and its such an amazing looking plant under LEDs like yours, just wondering if you considered removing the glass cover holders?

They've been taken off on all the tanks now but they do bow a little.

Nice. Everyroom in my house would look like this if i had my way lol

Right I got so fed up of this looking terrible that I re-done it, needs more HC which is in the post but I prefer it now.

New pictures 219 by ps3steveo, on Flickr

Most reactions

Back