Huge Amount Of Equipment, Inc Led Lighting, Tanks, Plants & Co2.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
Quantity for sale: Lots
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: Varies on each item
Postage & Packaging: Depends on what you want posting

I have for sale:

12 gallon long rimless braceless custom made tank 35"x 8.5" x 9.5" with custom built LED lighting £100. Cost over £250 to build with lights.

Sale by ps3steveo, on Flickr

18 gallon rimless braceless tank with custom built LED lighting £100. Cost over £250 to build with lights.

Twin gauge CO2 regulator with solenoid, comes with half full 2kg FE and full 2kg FE, inline atomizer 12/16mm and bubble counter £70.

Aquamanta EFX200 12/16mm hoses with media £40.

Eheim 2213 12/16mm hoses, with 2 sets of double hose taps, some media and custom made clear inlet and outlet pipes £30.

Eleocharis dwarf and tall, around 6 pots of each sell all together for £20.

5KG of mini landscape rock £15.

20KG+ of dragon stone £30 may include what is in the 12G long tank too depending on if someone buys the whole set up.

800LPH powerhead £10, pic in 12G long tank photo.

I can do deals on multiple items bought, for instance the 12G long tank with its Eheim, LED lighting, powerhead, florabase substrate and dragon stone pictured for £130 or the 18G tank with its LEd lighting, Aquamanta EFX200, mini landscape rock, florabase substrate and full CO2 set up for £190.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Going to be totally off topic but, You aren't giving up the hobby are you? :(

you selling up? :( i always loved your tanks 

No just sticking with one tank for now, all items are not for offer unless multiple items are bought

thank god for that :L  was abit worried you were leaving us :(, hairgrass is the only plant for sale >.>?

Yes mate, also got an arc 60 to add to the list for £25 too without lighting.

Good price for an arc too, Good luck with the sales 
coolx.gif

Ps3Steveo said:
No just sticking with one tank for now, all items are not for offer unless multiple items are bought

I will take the plants as well ;)

Forever pm me to sort payment or pay on collection, up to you.

I also have 3 tennis ball size portions of spikey moss too, £10 takes the lot.

Sorry the postag would be about £15

if you still got the spiky moss i will take all three for £10 posted.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back