Uk National Guppy Show And Auction Of All Livebearers

thxs C4ARL

sorted :good: as i wont be going the saterday just the sunday and hopeing to get 3-4 good pairs
and a few cheaper ones for family members lol

im really looking forward to it now as iv just converted my tanks with tank dividers

regards dave

I will be there on Saturday and Sunday so if I see any nice Moscow on the guppy sales table on Saturday I will be getting them (as breed Delta tails) so if there is any what I get and you want them you can have them for what I paid for them I will also point out some top breeders to you so you know who to ask

The main guppies for sale are the mostly show fish, so u will see them in the display tanks, with the female.

Their are other guppies for sale which are in bag's, which you can also view before buying/bidding.

Their are two auction's your be more intrested in the ebay style one which is just for the show guppies, the other auction is a fast passed auction for all other fish which will also include some guppies.

I will be there on Saturday and Sunday so if I see any nice Moscow on the guppy sales table on Saturday I will be getting them (as breed Delta tails) so if there is any what I get and you want them you can have them for what I paid for them I will also point out some top breeders to you so you know who to ask

thats great C4ARL thxs :good:

The main guppies for sale are the mostly show fish, so u will see them in the display tanks, with the female.

Their are other guppies for sale which are in bag's, which you can also view before buying/bidding.

Their are two auction's your be more intrested in the ebay style one which is just for the show guppies, the other auction is a fast passed auction for all other fish which will also include some guppies.

thxs for the info helterskelter :good:

Thats ok

Will be good to meet your self at some point.

hiya, thinking of popping along to the show, is it just fish for sale?, or other bits & bobs aswell?, i went to the auction in preston on the 11th, got a few bargains,lisa

hiya, thinking of popping along to the show, is it just fish for sale?, or other bits & bobs aswell?, i went to the auction in preston on the 11th, got a few bargains,lisa

i may be wrong lisa but i think its just fish
others will be able to tell you more

regards dave

wish i could come with you dave :(
you just buy some good pairs you hear me and then sell me the fry lol
enjoy all sounds like a good day out
regards scot :)

Last year tim addis were there selling fish foods and filters also there was a bloke making fish tanks he had small ones for sale at the show and one or two others selling bits and bobs so I think it’s a case of lets see who turns up

Last year tim addis were there selling fish foods and filters also there was a bloke making fish tanks he had small ones for sale at the show and one or two others selling bits and bobs so I think it's a case of lets see who turns up

Tim Addis sell's loads of stuff aquatic wise, and the guy selling tanks is Brian and his tanks are the cheapest and best built tanks around.
Thats why i use his stuff.

On the saturday their are several talks on livebearers, as well as Tim and Brian selling all their stuff
Same stuff for sale on the sunday but the auction will start from 10.30am

goto
http://www.britishlivebearerassociation.co.uk/

Also JBL will be there with help on hand to anyone wanting to know about their good.

Is it the weekend yet? lol Sorting out my babysitters tonight so i'm free to go, kind of wish it was the following weekend though, then it would be just after payday & I could buy more & do both days.

I can't buy anything either... partly cause I'm now a student, and partly cause my tank is back in Sheffield *sniffle*.

Not looking forward to biking to the building. I googled it and it'll take about 30mins....that's dedication. Hehe. I'm really looking forwards too it. I'm even not going out Friday night!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back