Uk National Guppy Show And Auction Of All Livebearers

Thank you very much for your reply, i'll bring extra cash :good: I did wonder at the entrance fee for children, as under 16's arent eligible to buy in the auction, their Ā£5 fee would seem a bit pointless, but no worries, I will pay for her if needed, if not we have an extra fiver to spend!

I'll find out later today as waiting for a call from the committee.

As u can understand i cant say they will not be charged and then find they will be.
So I'll have it later today.

Thats really kind of you, thank you, there must be so much to organise. Are you showing any guppies at the show?

i have got some booked into the show so lets see how i get on against some of the big boys and girls

Well you have to introduce our self when your there.

Just ask for Alan the website guy, they will know :)

bit ov a daft question but as ill be going just on the sunday and this is the first 1 iv been to
do you get to look at the guppies before the auction stars so you know what you want to bid on ?

and as you say its 10am ā€“ 12pm on the sunday is that the time you go in or when the auction starts
as id like to get the when it opens

regards dave

bit ov a daft question but as ill be going just on the sunday and this is the first 1 iv been to
do you get to look at the guppies before the auction stars so you know what you want to bid on ?

and as you say its 10am ā€“ 12pm on the sunday is that the time you go in or when the auction starts
as id like to get the when it opens

regards dave
From what I understand you can start bidding on the guppies on Saturday and the end is Sunday 2.00pm (bit like E bay )
The guppies will stay in there show tanks till the end so you can have a good look right up to the end
I will post a link so you can get some more info
Guppies

Most reactions

Back