What's new

Bla Spring Auction And Guppy Show

ūüź† March TOTM Starts Now! ūüź†
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
Click here to enter!

ricefish

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Oct 10, 2006
Messages
187
Reaction score
1
Location
GB
British Livebearer Association
Mini Spring Auction
Sunday 29th MARCH 2015
Fancy guppies UK show

Rockingham Centre, Hoyland, South Yorkshire.
Address Sheffield Road, Hoyland, Barnsley, South Yorkshire S74,0PY
 
 
ricefish said:
 
British Livebearer Association
Mini Spring Auction
Sunday 29th MARCH 2015
Fancy guppies UK show

Rockingham Centre, Hoyland, South Yorkshire.
Address Sheffield Road, Hoyland, Barnsley, South Yorkshire S74,0PY
 
 
 
May have to have a look at this actually..... Have you got anywhere I can read about it? I've heard of it before but never known it was so close! 
 
Paradise3 said:
May have to have a look at this actually..... Have you got anywhere I can read about it? I've heard of it before but never known it was so close! 
 
 
Think have heard of this before tbh, but too far for me :p
 
Ch4rlie said:
 
May have to have a look at this actually..... Have you got anywhere I can read about it? I've heard of it before but never known it was so close! 
 
 
Think have heard of this before tbh, but too far for me
tongue2.gif

 
 
Unfortunately it's £16 for membership and I just can't afford that right now :(
 
You don't have to be a member to attend it is open to everyone
It is a place to meet other livebearer keepers and buy new stock
 
ricefish said:
You don't have to be a member to attend it is open to everyone
It is a place to meet other livebearer keepers and buy new stock
 
Does it cost to get in or just if you're a member?
 
Free entry,Don't have to be a member or even join
 
ricefish said:
Free entry,Don't have to be a member or even join
 
Thanks! Will definitely have to see if I can get there :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top