As some of you might know I'm reorganizing the fish store directories, I've finished the US and am currently looking for reviews for countries other than the UK or US. I'd like to get started on the UK, but need some help on how it would best to organize it.
The US was easy because I just divided them all by state, but as I am ignorant on how England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland are divided I'm at a bit of a loss. I did find several websites that shows there are different counties, but there seems to be a disagreement on how many. I also came across a couple of mentions of regions, but again can't find any consistancy on how many.
So, what would be easiest for you guys and gals to browse, after all you are the ones that will be using it.
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. -Dawn
The US was easy because I just divided them all by state, but as I am ignorant on how England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland are divided I'm at a bit of a loss. I did find several websites that shows there are different counties, but there seems to be a disagreement on how many. I also came across a couple of mentions of regions, but again can't find any consistancy on how many.
So, what would be easiest for you guys and gals to browse, after all you are the ones that will be using it.
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. -Dawn

/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_development_agency
Forgive my ignorance, but what's a postal town?

I think I have the county lists worked out, after searching for a couple of hours and trying to figure out the differences between historical, traditional, ceremonial and administrative counties I think I have it down. Now I need some help deciphering addresses. I'm wanting to list the stores by county and then city, but I can't tell which is which.
And if I'm sorting things by city which city do I sort by?






