Ughh I Mixed Up My Test Kits

afishdude

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
2,552
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
IOWA USA
I just got done with my weekly testing and I accidentally mixed up the test tubes between the high ph and the ammonia. Can someone post a pic of your ammonia test tube? One has a thin line and one has a thick.

API tests.
 
Can someone look at their ammonia test tube and see if it has a thick or thin fill-to line?
 
my master kit has no difference....those tubes arent exact anyways to be honest...

Sakura
 
Mine are all identical too. Don't worry about using different tubes for each different test as long as you've rinsed and dried them first, unless they are largely different volumes.
 
Mine are also identical - having just read the instructions last night I can confirm what the others have said - it doesn't matter which tube you use providing you rinse them well. Mine is the API master Test Kit
 
I just got done with my weekly testing and I accidentally mixed up the test tubes between the high ph and the ammonia. Can someone post a pic of your ammonia test tube?

Is there a different high pH one as opposed to a normal pH one??????
I have the API tests as well, and I have the separate kits, nitrite, ammonia and pH and I mixed the test tubes up ages ago.
Anyway two or them are identical, and there is a teeny tiny difference between the line on the other.

I dont imagine this little different will cause me much prob, because if there I'll get the general idea of whats in the water
So if you've mixed a normal pH and ammonia ya should be ok, unless there is a different high pH one.
 
High ph and low ph have different tubes I think.

I think I have it sorted now. Thanks guys!!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top