Typical What Would You Do With A...

Joshy

Fishaholic
Joined
Aug 5, 2007
Messages
467
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Colchester Essex
I kind of got this tank without any plans, which is out of character for me.
Anyway what would you do with it? It is:

2 foot long, 2 foot high, 1 foot wide

All and any views, opinions and suggestions will be appreciated.
I really have no idea what to have in it.

Thanks TFF
 
I am trying to put a photo up but there is no browse button like there normally is... great.

Sorry people.
 
Kribensis Cichlid Breeder

Dwarf Cockatoo Cichlids
 
Cool i'll look into both of those.
Anyone else have some ideas? I am still completely open.
 
Was looking at angels actually.
But i see the problems with getting a pair, either cost or hassle of buying many.

So was thinking of getting just the one (a nice looking nice sized one) - and maybe something shoaling to feel the gaps. Maybe black skirt tetras?

What do you all think?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top