Two spot barb with a Bent spine

Smilecentaur

New Member
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
27
Reaction score
4
Points
3
I saw that this barb had a bent spine in my 110 gallon and seemed to keep getting stuck in the plants. I removed them and quarantined for about a month. They seem to have adjusted to swimming with a bent spine. They are still fairly active and move around when I get close to the tank. They have mildly red gills (added photo), should this be a concern. I am moving them out of quarantine today and into my 20 gallon planted shrimp tank so that they don't get bullied by the other fish. Is there anything I should watch out for or be cautious of when I do.
 

Attachments

  • fish photo 2.webp
    fish photo 2.webp
    76.3 KB · Views: 155
  • fish photo 1.webp
    fish photo 1.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 144

Most reactions

Back
Top