Iheartfish
New Member
Hey I have a giant straight vallis and a twisted vallis. The giant vallis I noticed has started to grow shoots for the baby plants (sorry for un-technical language) which worries me slightly, as the twisted vallis has gone crazy growing loads of baby plants everywhere. I am going to do a bit of an overhaul with the plants in my tank. I have a java fern on lava rock that ill most likely keep, but I have these crazy vallis plants, and two other plants I consider insignificant and rather boring, so have no idea/interest in what theyre called. I bought some plant weight things you bend around the plants, so i think I might make a day of it soon and separate them all. Would anyone like any twisted vallis young plants in the near future? Seems a waste to throw them out 

will post as cheap as possible, but can't price p&p until I figure out how they're being posted lol! By the way in case any of you were unsure, it's the twisted vallis that's sprouted everywhere, but giant straight vallis is starting to 'reproduce'?? Will let you know when that happens if any of you want some, as prob won't be until the new year ish.. I live in south Devon if anyone wants to collect (I work full time)







