tv shows

Back in the fold

That One Guy
Reaction score
The old classics. Gomer Pyle USMC , Green Acres , Leave It To Beaver , Death Valley Days , Bat Masterson , Laramie , Wagon Train , Gunsmoke and the greatest sci-fi show ever Star Trek (the original series) . All the new stuff you youngsters are watching is just a rehash of the old stuff.

connorlindeman

Wannabe Fish Guru
2x Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
The old classics. Gomer Pyle USMC , Green Acres , Leave It To Beaver , Death Valley Days , Bat Masterson , Laramie , Wagon Train , Gunsmoke and the greatest sci-fi show ever Star Trek (the original series) . All the new stuff you youngsters are watching is just a rehash of the old stuff.
There is nothing new under the sun.

Rocky998

Gudgeon Man/Fry Lord
Reaction score
Seen most of those and like them...

TheLavenderBadger

Reaction score
Excited for the Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power future episodes. We watched the first two episodes and it was pretty good.

davros

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Amazon's Jack Reacher is very good. Not like that wussy Tom Cruise version :)

Crispii

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I've been watching Primal, which is a pretty good show, but not for the faint of heart.

Here's a clip of what's to come:

Crispii

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I really want to watch some of the Starwars show spinoffs but we don't have Disney plus 😔
Although I've been waiting for the new season of La Brea... It's a bit cheesy I know but fun to watch.

I also watch Camp Cretaceous with my little brother and to be honest it's a really good Jurassic World spin off with a very nice story line that matches up with the movies.
Watched any paleo documentaries?

Most reactions