Turtles/predetor Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

9murphy9

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hi guys

well now my cal is dead and in early spring my goldfish are going to a pond i have a 24 deegres celcius tank thats 4ft long 18" high and 15" wide with turtles and a lone spanner barbs (6ich) .These are Mississippi map witch are river turtles being very good swimmers the water is up to around 16.5" so im looking to get some fish now,me and my dad have only actually tried them with 12 goldfish and 11 Chinese algae eater but after watching the tank for hours,we've come to the conclusion that the large fast aggressive fish do best like the spanner so what fish would do well that could use this tank as home permenetly and would be able to hold there own,the turtles aren't necessarily aggressive but they nip the fins occasionally so nothing that will attack them but somthing that could really defend its self and also i like the more unusual fish but i would also like the tank to be decently active so anybody got any ideas for the tank ? sory for the endless list of specifications thanks for any help.

Alex

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back