Turning my 50g from artificial to real plants!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Parlour palm added 😄

Attachments

• 5E495ABB-C3FF-4554-AB31-3AB8C78A1892.jpeg
    5E495ABB-C3FF-4554-AB31-3AB8C78A1892.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 58
Update- added monsters and never never plant as riparian plants (forgot to add this)

Attachments

• 89AC88AB-E8D2-4F03-BAD1-EAA3FB4A31A6.jpeg
    89AC88AB-E8D2-4F03-BAD1-EAA3FB4A31A6.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 44
Today - added 2 x large Anubias

Attachments

• 88E8EBCD-C23D-4D8F-BD3F-2276493F7B73.jpeg
    88E8EBCD-C23D-4D8F-BD3F-2276493F7B73.jpeg
    309.5 KB · Views: 51
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We are lucky in the UK - lots of good eBay sellers and websites which sell plants grown in the EU so therefore not treated with snail killers. And quite a lot of websites selling in vitro plants. I'm lucky that I live a short distance from an aquascaping shop. Their plant section has to be seen to be believed.

@AmyKieran You've mentioned living in the north east - anywhere Newton Aycliffe?

We are lucky in the UK - lots of good eBay sellers and websites which sell plants grown in the EU so therefore not treated with snail killers. And quite a lot of websites selling in vitro plants. I'm lucky that I live a short distance from an aquascaping shop. Their plant section has to be seen to be believed.

@AmyKieran You've mentioned living in the north east - anywhere Newton Aycliffe?
Sounds amazing! The prices also seem good as well from what I've seen

About half an hour away from me haha

@Wills You were the one who told me about Horizon so feel free to jump in :lol:

@Wills You were the one who told me about Horizon so feel free to jump in :lol:
I cant imagine how much its going to blow his mind. I wish I was about to discover I lived 30 mins from one of the best stores in the UK...

Wills

I cant imagine how much its going to blow his mind. I wish I was about to discover I lived 30 mins from one of the best stores in the UK...

Wills
No I’ve never been! I just googled it’s only 26 miles away from me lol

Last time I was there they had 2 table sized tanks, one for epiphytes (plants grown on things) and one for other plants. Plus a whole shelf rack of in vitro plants. They said they were hoping to revamp the plants section so there'd be room for more.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back