Tropical Fish Magazine Problem

stevenufc

New Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
newcastle upon tyne
i am currently a subscriber but not had an issue since the november 2008 arrived in october the day after my october issue arrived.

this seems to happen quite a bit none for a while then two with days or a week

anyone else having problems as a subscriber to this magazine

oh and if you phone them the phone constantly goes onto answerphone

just wondering what other peoples experiences are?

thanks

ps have e-mailed them but returned as failed mail have they gone bust????
 
I was a subscriber to this mag last year up to december. Often I was sent the mag slightly late but it always came.
They have not gone bust as I emailed acting editor last week. Her Email is christina@freestyle-group.com she should be able to sort problem out for you. GL
 
i get practical fishkeeping as i didnt find the tropical one very good, it seemed to have less information

I agree. I read Practical Fishkeeping every month and find it to be an interesting read.

Tropical Fish magazine has always been a bit disappointing for me. Every issue I have read seems to have rubbish information at best and plain wrong information at worst. I actually get annoyed reading it...................

Don't know anything about why the magazines arrive late or why you can't contact them. Sorry.
 
i get practical fishkeeping as i didnt find the tropical one very good, it seemed to have less information

I agree. I read Practical Fishkeeping every month and find it to be an interesting read.

Tropical Fish magazine has always been a bit disappointing for me. Every issue I have read seems to have rubbish information at best and plain wrong information at worst. I actually get annoyed reading it...................

Don't know anything about why the magazines arrive late or why you can't contact them. Sorry.


tfh= tropical fish hobbyist is the best mag by far, not avaiable in uk but can be ordered and subscribed online.
 
I've always wanted a read of TFH, but never managed to get my hands on one. :sad:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top