Tropical Fish Hobbyist - Cheap Subscription - $1!

I just ordered a subscription! :)

Thanks for letting us know!

-FHM
 
They won't take my card Argh!!!!
Why not?

What does it say?

Did you make sure you typed in the security code (3 digits) on the back of the card. Well, that is what it is in the US.

-FHM
 
I think it's my card, it's Visa, but not a Visa Credit Card. Oh Well. I'll give it one more try.
 
I think it's my card, it's Visa, but not a Visa Credit Card. Oh Well. I'll give it one more try.
Is it like a debit or check card?

Hmmm...Should work.

If it doesn't work, ask someone else if you can use their card...lol....you can't pass up this good deal!

-FHM
 
Yes! I been wanting a subscription and now I can get it for bacicailly nothing. This has brightened my day!

BTW I used my debit card and it worked fine.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top