Triops(bet Your Thinking Not Agian)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
i spent 10mins reading all this and today i made 4 new freinds my teachers are happy with me(for once) and i feel happy

rl but there not populer like me (im sorry but im going to start listening in english populer im a idiot)

REDNOSEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout:

sigh my school is wierd once these guys were in a fight one broke his arm! next day best mates whathehell!

rl but there not populer like me (im sorry but im going to start listening in english populer im a idiot)

REDNOSEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout:
What are you on about? Sorry I really don't understand what you are talking sbout :shout:

sigh my school is wierd once these guys were in a fight one broke his arm! next day best mates whathehell!
Well, that explains a lot hehe

thier best freinds work home everyday go to their houses and stuff ive got a stranger story but you dont want to hear that

thier best freinds work home everyday go to their houses and stuff ive got a stranger story but you dont want to hear that

okay. this is bothering me. it's frIEnds, not frEInds! i learned that in the 1st grade for crying out loud! you have misspelled it in every single one of your posts!
*steps off soap box*
and isn't this a forum about aquatic pets? or did i stumble upon some random chat forum?

edit: i almost put random teenage forum, but that would be demeaning to our other teenage friends. and i know i certainly wasn't like this as a teenager... (at least i hope not...)

friends omg! im a ******

no, i wouldn't say your an anything that needs to be asteriked out. it's just one of my little pet-peeves. :) i'll even correct my mom if she spells it wrong. but at least you spelled it right this time! :good: (not being sarcastic, although it might sound like it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back